Deep Sea Research Special Issues on the US JGOFS Equatorial Pacific
Three volumes of DSR part II, on the Equatorial Pacific
- Volume I Published as Murray, ed (Deep-Sea Research II, 42, 1995)
- This volume contains 28 papers, detailing the individual science results of the EqPac Process Study. Its table of contents is being served by Jim Murray.
- Volume II
- This DSR II special issue will also have 28 papers. The table of contents is available online, as well. This volume is available NOW from the Planning Office.
- Volume III
- of the DSR special issue is available and contains synthesis papers from the US JGOFS project and papers by participants in the International JGOFS Studies. Many of these papers were presented at the NATO Advanced Study Workshop held in Noumea, New Caledonia in June 1995. You can view the list of papers.
By taking advantage of a bulk ordering discount, we are able to offer to
provide copies of this publication at a very attractive price. The price
of $30 for DSR Vol. I, $35 for DSR Vol. II and $40 for DSR Vol. III per copy includes mailing and is about 1/3 the single copy price
from the publisher.
If you wish to order a copy or copies, please send your mailing address to:
Checks, in US dollars, should be made payable to Woods Hole Oceanographic
Institution. Copies will be mailed on receipt of checks.
- Mary Zawoysky
- US JGOFS Planning and Implementation Office
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Woods Hole, MA 02543 USA.
- Telephone: 1-508-289-2834
- e-mail: email@example.com
Return to Equatorial Pacific Process Page